The HIV YourLife programme ensures absolute confidentiality and motivates participating members to manage their condition appropriately, focusing on education and support to empower you with the skills and knowledge you require to effectively manage your condition.
The following medical benefits are covered:
- Antiretroviral medication.
- Blood tests related to HIV/AIDS.
- Doctors' consultations.
- If you are pregnant, treatment to help prevent your baby from contracting the HI virus.
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) medication to prevent HIV infection if you are exposed to blood or fluids from an infected person or by any other means.
- Management of TB for those who need it.
For further details on this programme access the link below or alternatively contact the call centre:
0860 10 97 93