How do I submit a claim?
- Check that your name, membership number and the invoice are correct (if you have paid the claim).
- A claim is only valid for four months from the date of treatment. If you send it to us after four months, it will not be paid.
- You and your dependants’ ID numbers must be recorded with the Fund, otherwise claims will not be paid.
- Ensure that your claim/s include the following information:
- The principal member’s membership number and name of the patient treated (principal member or dependant), as registered and indicated on the membership card
- The correct medical fund reference number
- The correct date/s of service
- The correct ICD-10 procedure and tariff code/s
- The doctor’s practice number
- Proof of payment for refund and signed by the member and indicated as PAID (where applicable)
You may upload your claim via web chat on www.wooltruhealthcarefund.co.za or via WhatsApp on
Alternatively you may submit via email as follows:
Network option members: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saver and Comprehensive option members: email@example.com